> problems there became obvious) has overwritten all of my track names,
> regardless of interface with the words, "Your squeezecenter settings
> are available for the world to see and change. Is that what you want?".

Well, they are. You published your server's url in the forums (I deleted
it now) and try to stream directly on port 9000 over the internet which is
definitely _not_ recommended. Please see wiki.slimdevices.com for ways how
to secure this using tunneling.

Best disable port forwarding on your router immediately. Then re-install
SC from scratch. Delete the DB and rescan.

Michael