JJZolx;321094 Wrote:
> dbpoweramp Windows Explorer Pop-up Information
>
> I don't use dbpoweramp for either ripping or music transcoding, but I
> have it installed nonetheless.  The only reason is for the Windows
> Explorer Pop-up Information.  Just mouseover a file in Windows Explorer
> to read all the tags, nicely laid out and formatted.  I've been using it
> for years and it keeps getting a little better with each release of
> dbpoweramp.  It's great for esily viewing your tags in audio files, and
> a lot more convenient than having to load up the files in a tagging
> program.
>
> If you install it, see the dbpoweramp Configuration > Music Converter >
> Enable Pop-up Information Tips > Advanced page for customizing the
> output.  Make sure you install the appropriate codec package for each
> of the music file formats whose tags you'd like to view in Windows
> Explorer.  It does mp3 by default, but there are codecs for Flac, Ogg,
> Monkey's Audio, etc.

You really should jump in and use it for ripping and converting.  It's
the best out there bar none. Really has evolved into the best all
around program for ripping and converting and just looking at your
stuff.  :)

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality