JJZolx;321184 Wrote:
> For all of the formats that I've used - Flac, Mp3, Ogg Vorbis, and
> Monkey's Audio - it displays all tags, with the standard ones like
> artist, title and album shown first, then all the other tags, including
> ReplayGain, following.  In the configuration you have an option of
> listing any tags that you don't want displayed.
>
> Here's an example (slightly cropped) of how it looks on my system:

Thanks Jim!

I don't seem to get all that info when I installed the program (v.13).
Here is an example of what I got on a file where I have used Foobar to
embed ReplayGain into. I do see the Volume Adjustment value and the
Album volume adjustment value in SqueezeCenter when I look at this
specific track, but that into is just not shown in the Explorer view
for some reason.

Zevs

|Filename: tag.jpg                                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5475|

Zevs