Browny;322228 Wrote:
> My testing has found that the power supply for the SB3 (a switcher?)
> sprays RF on the mains and drops the throughput on the Homeplug
> adapters when plugged into the same socket as the SB3.
Seems like it'd be easiest to just replace that PS with a
non-switcher.

I started out a few years ago (well, ten or so) not wanting to throw
away the PSs on some gear I was discarding. So I started a box. About
five years ago it grew into an exchange - my neighbors (I live in a
cohousing community) bring me their old PSs - and if they need one for
something they come rummage through my crates... so I may be
overstating the ease of finding a non-switching PS.

--
bobkoure