I've been having trouble with 7.1 rescanning.  It just seems to rescan
forever and never finishes.  This is after the software/firmware
upgrade.  Just not working to get any of the playlists from iTunes and
my playlists just show as empty.  Thank goodness I can still browse my
drive but I'd like to be able to get the scanner working?  Any ideas?
I've noticed that there is a scanner.exe file in my processes list when
I check the Task Manager.  Is this related to SC 7.1?  Sometimes it
takes a chunk of memory, even up to 750 mb of RAM.

--
silverarrows