Every day I see posts about people saying the wireless on X logislim
device is unreliable or broken... I recently moved, and took all of my
wireless/computer/phone gear and setup the exact same stuff in a new
house. It all worked flawlessly in the old house. In the new house
it's really spotty. When the wireless phone rings, the microwave turns
on, or I look at it wrong... It cuts out.

Same gear, different placement and building materials, very different
results. If I had bought this gear at my current home, I may too be
ranting that it must be shoddy QA. It makes it really apparent to me
that engineering wireless gear, esp on unlicensed frequencies for an
unknown environment is tricky business indeed.

-Chris