We made a lot of good progress clarifying roles on Monday. We still have a bit more work to do, so I'm going to schedule a meeting.

Finding a good time for everyone is hard. It would be easier if we had a listing of everyone's availability so we could just pick a time that works in general (or a few, to conduct an easier-to-manage poll). Therefore, if you'd like me, or whoever does scheduling in the future, to take your schedule into account when finding meeting times, please email me your general availability. I don't think that's information I would want to share freely on the internet, so feel free to reply to me directly instead of through this list.

Cheers,
Stephen