From: Raniere Silva <rani...@rgaiacs.com>
Reply: Raniere Silva <rani...@rgaiacs.com>
Date: April 12, 2016 at 7:32:58 AM
To: Software Carpentry Discuss list <discuss@lists.software-carpentry.org>,
Jonah Duckles <exec...@software-carpentry.org>, Tracy Teal <tkt...@gmail.com>
Subject:  Outreach misconception about Data and Software Carpentry as piece of
software instead of skills

Hi,

this week I was negotianting a workshop and the person that I was
talking to really believe that Data and Software Carpentry are two
softwares and the workshops are about the softwares itself.
That person probably spent a lot of time looking at Data and Software
Carpentry website (based the email that I received) so I want to know
if you already experience an similar situation because if this is a
common misconception we need to improve our website.

Cheers,
Raniere