Hi all,

We noticed that, since our last SC workshop a few months ago, lesson
order has changed in the workshop webpage template from

(1)  bash / git + python(I) / python(II)

(2)  bash / python(I) + git /python(II)

I don't remember having read anything about this reordering here in the
list and we the two workshop instructors are have different opinions
about this:

(1) makes learners easier to follow the Python track as they are all
the day working and thinking on it.

(2) makes git easier to follow as, being git the subject that typically
most diverges from learners experience, they will be fresher on the
morning of the second day than on the evening of the first.

Any thoughts about this, or about what motivated this change?

Bests,

IƱigo