Hi all,

Thank you very much for the discussion and tips. I agree that Git
day2/evening is a no go, and we will discuss internally whether doing
it on day1/eve or on day2/morning.

I always do a "three good - three bad things" survey for the whole
workshop as the last task in the workshop. I may add this single
specific question there: whatever we do, asking whether they would
rather do it the other way around. Should we do it, I'll report back.

Thanks all for the feedback,

Iñigo