Hi All,

I was recently sent details of a site that contains public domain
photos. This may be of use to the project, or at least to people
who use OOo and need something in their galleries. :)

http://www.burningwell.org/gallery/

I suggest if people are interested, please join and upload some
photos. They are true public domain photos, contributed by
individuals. The main rule is that if you have recognisable
people in the photo, you must have a consent form for it to
be distributed.

What do people think? Good idea?

Regards
Jonathon