Kevin Cullis wrote:
<snip>
Windows Open Source
Software $400 (Office Std) $0 Hardware $600 $1000
Total $1000 $1000

Lots of aspects you've left out. ;-)

How much does your book cost? You've completely left it out of the equation, but they'd need but purchase it in order to read and benefit from it eh!

>         Windows            Open Source
> Software    $400 (Office Std)    $0
> Hardware    $600            $1000

Training US$[find good MS Office book price] US$49.95 [your book, total guesstimate]

> Total $1000 $1000

Total          $1,000+          $1,045

Hope this helps, without getting you too overwhelmed when you look into it further.

:-)

I'm also putting some proceses (that's my main talent) to using their computers and being effective and efficient with what they do, i.e. if they follow these steps they's reduce the problems that have.

Thanks for the info and great job on the eLearning stuff

No worries. The time for OpenOffice.org and widespread adoption is hence... :-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Kevin

--
Executive Director
Digital Distribution Global Training Services Pty. Ltd.