Hi Alexandro,

Alexandro Colorado wrote:
Where do we upload our work? I dont really want to send it to x people so he/she
upload it to a site --- like 3 months later.

First place to upload is the corresponding Issue. If a suitable issue does not exist, a new one is to be created.

If the attached work is final and not an intermediate version, then I'll index/link it in the gallery with thumbnails so that it can be easily found by others.

Details on creating issues and for uploading files to them, specifically tailored for the Art Project are here:
http://marketing.openoffice.org/art/about-issuezilla.html
http://marketing.openoffice.org/art/about-issuezilla-uploading_files.html

Best,
Cristian

--
Alexandro Colorado
Co-Leader of OpenOffice.org Spanish

Mensaje citado por Cristian Driga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi,

There are various tasks related to graphics which need completed for the
2.0 release and also for the new website homepage.

Many of these tasks require only basic knowledge on using a graphical
program. Others require graphical creativity and artistic skills.

Some quick examples:
- we need updated logos for the software to include the 2.0 version
number instead of the old ones which read OpenOffice.org 1.XX.
- also, we would need new CD-covers and labels, web banners and buttons
based on the theme from the new 2.0 splashscreen.

We are in great need for contributions so that we are ready for the 2.0
release and if it happens for you to have a little time to help, we
would be most gratefull.

For further informations please visit our Artwork To-Do page
http://marketing.openoffice.org/art/to-do-artwork.html
and read the corresponding issues listed there.

The Art Project's work list is art@marketing.openoffice.org and you are
welcome to ask for details, help or guidance and to contribute.

Many thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Best wishes, Cristian

--
Cristian DRIGA
--