On Sun, 6 Mar 2005, Ian Lynch wrote:

> On Sun, 2005-03-06 at 10:44, Andrews wrote:
> >
> > * Final complete lock
>
> Why not just export as a pdf then? You don't need it in spreadsheet
> format if you are never going to edit the cells.

As far as I understand the issue it is a final complete lock of all the
formular cells so I ordinary user can use the spreadsheet and print out
spreadsheet documents with data where you are sure that the ordinary user
or a super user has changed the formulars.

So it can't be done with by saving it in PDF.

The most enjoyable greetings
--
Claus Agerskov                    "Kan jeg, så kan du også"
Helper/Hjælper            Henrik Dahl i DRs Rabatten om OpenOffice.org