Hello Gene,

Yes, actually, we have a team working on a manual, and we need YOUR help. This
is the OOoAuthors project. Take a look at our site:

http://oooauthors.org

Please make a login and take a look around.

I strongly encourage you to join our team and work on the suer guide. The
OOoAuthors team is very active, friendly and positive. You'll enjoy working
with us.

Right now we have a user guide for OOo 1.x and we are working on a user guide
for OOo 2.0. This is a lot of work, and we definitely need you to help out. We
actually have separate guides for each major component (Writer, Calc, etc)
that we're working on.

The people in the CC line (Jean and Janet) are our editors. Janet is the
editor for the Writer Guide. Jean is the editor for the other guides, as well
as the chief editor for OOoAuthors.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome aboard!

Cheers,
Daniel.

--
Daniel Carrera          | I don't want it perfect,
Join OOoAuthors today!  | I want it Tuesday.