"Jonathon Blake" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
CPH wrote:

> Almost all of your other points are also possible to change.

The only thing that _might_ be an issue is "slow opening" in
comparison to MSOffice.

Everything else he complains about can be configured by the user.

I think he is implying that the points he's bringing up should be the
default.

And in a couple of cases I agree with him.

But I still like the product. I expect by the formal 2.0 release OOo
will load faster.

Bill