Jacqueline McNally wrote:

> But filling in the form to deposit or withdraw funds from the bank is a
> more regular occurrence and not very different to the questions you need
> to answer when pushing buttons on an ATM machine.

While we are on the subject of forms. When you go vote, you fill out a
form. I've seen two of these in my life, one form Venezuela, and one from
Canada.

You may be amused to hear how complicated the one in Venezuela is. At
least, when I was living there. This "form" was the size of a 2-page
newspaper ad. It was packed with about 20-40 political parties, and
included both president and congress. You have to fold it 3 times before
it'll fit in the ballot box.

By comparison, the Canadian one was very simple. It was a piece of paper
the size of a credit card, with 3 names:

    [  ]  Nancy Kong
    [  ]  Joe Smith
    [  ]  Maria Fernandez

Both forms are comparable in that they serve the exact same purpose:
federal elections.

I was amused by this. So were my parents.

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera          | I don't want it perfect,
Join OOoAuthors today!  | I want it Tuesday.