On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 00:33, Chad Smith wrote:

Snip major RANT

> If these little Free Software Freaks
> want it Java-free (pun intended) then "SHOW ME THE CODE".

How to win friends and influnece people ;-)

> Why should we give a d*** about placating people who will never like us
> and never help us anyway?

Because they are people. In fact Free Software freaks are the reason why
OpenOffice.org exists. Without them no FLOSS movement would have ever
started. As a bit of a free software freak myself, I take exception to
the fact you think I don't help the project ;-)

--
Ian Lynch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ZMS Ltd