James & Michael

It seems that you have both beaten me to it in filing issues on this.  I
had intended to file an issue, but being in the UK, it had got to midnight
and I needed a good night's sleep for a heavy day of house moving
today.

I have seen both your issues and feel I must go with James (46397) for
a number of reasons.

The main one is that Matt Needles words are not quite right for the
context.  If you did 'do Windows' and had seen the dialog, you would
have known that, Michael.   For instance, there is nowhere for the user
to 'choose NO'.  Many years of designing dialogs like this have taught
me that you must be precise in such matters.  I can email you a
document with a picture of the dialog in it, if you want me to.

Also I feel the case needs to be put more strongly for this change in
both issues, so I will be adding my comments to James' issue.

I don't think that my words are precious in any way, and I am always
ready to consider a change.  So, Michael, what is it that you think is
wrong with my words, and how would you change them?

Finally, can I ask Daniel Carrera if he can support the 46397 issue in
the same way he was going to support mine?  I.e. get it confirmed.

Thanks all

Tony Pursell