new guy here, where can I go to read more about this IRC program and its
capabilities and merits?
Sid
Alpena, Michigan
--------------------------------------

Reminder, the IRC talk is in one hour:

   Instructions:  http://native-lang.openoffice.org/conference/

IRC Instructions:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's not too late!  Getting setup with Gaim or Chatzilla takes a lot less
than
one hour. Even if you have never seen IRC before, you should try it. We have
nice set of IRC instructions, provided by your humble servant:

http://native-lang.openoffice.org/conference/instructions/

If you are new at IRC, try it out. It is a great way to discuss ideas. If
you
need help, let me know. I'll try to help you get setup.

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera          | I don't want it perfect,
Join OOoAuthors today!  | I want it Tuesday.