Nicolas:
Comments below

> Le vendredi 08 avril 2005 à 11:23 -0700, Chris BONDE a écrit :
> > Right ON!
> >
> > Similar questions from brochure to newsletters to booklets have been
> > asked.
> >
> > Chris
> >
> > > Ok, from the responses, it sounds like MS-Publisher is around
> > > because it was bundled for a while with other MS products.
> > >
> > > Perhaps an article or tutorial or HOWTO on the topic of using OOo
> > > for flyers or newsletters is in order.
>
> A real dtp mode would be better. Publisher sucks, but dtp itself is so
> much more powerful than word processing. Had publisher and word been
> published at the same time, I'm not so sure word would not be the ugly
> office duckling now. Of course word processing can work in text mode,
> so by the time publisher was feasible word was already well
> established at Microsoft.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Nicolas Mailhot

I am not sure what you are suggesting or are you just making a comment?
I am also lost on what a "...real dtp mode ..." is?
I think that what I would like to suggest is how can I use OOo to accomplish the
various things, such as what publisher can do, as brochures, booklets,
newsletter,
organizations announcements (3 fold letter) etc.

Chris