Hi Justin. Each time OOo records a macro, it saves it in VBA format. If I can
get the OOo VBA learned, semi decently, would you like to take a look at a few
things? I'm excited about how we could use the technology in OOo to teach OOo.

I think that would be a tremendous selling point to to corporations.

"Look what you can do, Mr. Exec. You can get your own IT team, to build custom
tutorials to cut down on your training costs! One more reason that you should
ditch microsoft too!"

Rigel