Doh!! Hey. If anyone still has an old version of 1.14 kicking around, can we
fish out the old icons? Maybe set up both sets, and let the user pick? I can
see how we could either add a butotn click to the toolbar to use the old icons,
or add it to the view menu, or even throw it into the options. *flutters
eyelashes*

You know what they say about science. 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration. OOo
is still a scientific endeavor than an artistic art piece.

Rigel