Hi daniel. Sun already has the technology to bind various forums into a single
cohesive hole, while making the interface for each look entirely independant.
That means while the user is sending info off to a Writer forum, the only thing
in the e-mail that changes is the subject line that includes "Users: Writer:"
and then the rest of the subject line. I think this would be great because it
would keep all the users group e-mails collected, and at the same time keep
them all organized according to the component, and! It would allow the support
team to simply sort their e-mail by subject and jump directly to what they can
do, versus trying to guess at the subject line.

Hey. Can someone get on the OOo executive get on the horn, and see if we can
borrow sun's collab.net for mail server software? :D I think it would be a
great alternative.

     Rigel