Diane Mackay wrote:

> So, you suggest that things are left as is...

Uhm... no. I was trying to agree with you. I meant to say that just because
there will always be /someone/ who is not satisfied with your support, it
doesn't mean that we shouldn't try to make things better.

If you read my other posts, you'll see that I've suggested ideas, and tried
to encourage people to suggest ideas for improvement.

> That makes the issue pretty easy to work with, as it saves huge amounts of
> time for everyone. If this is the general consensus, then I will not spend
> another drop of my time working on this, and I will refocus my personal
> efforts onto gearing down my expectations. I can see where that might be
> true.
>
> If it is, please, please, please accept my apologies.

Sigh... Diane, please give me the benefit of doubt. I was trying to support
your position.

--
Daniel Carrera          | I don't want it perfect,
Join OOoAuthors today!  | I want it Tuesday.