Hi Sophie and all,

> progress has been made here with EIS
Yes, all discuss@ subscribers may want to take a look at:
http://eis.services.openoffice.org/EIS2/servlet/GuestLogon
Try "Child workspaces." :)

And why don't you try to subscribe the cws-announce.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You will see who are doing what almost realtime :)

> Lot of things have been done about collaboration between Sun and the
> community but this need to be tell and advertised.
Yes, we did, have done, and are doing.
http://l10n.openoffice.org/servlets/SummarizeList?listName=pilotprocess&by=date

> who are acting don't find any more time to report about it.
Right!  I can name some Japanese developers and contributors:
Nakata, FreeBSD and Mac OSX porter; Kato, Mac OSX porter; Ono, MinGW
porter; Taniguchi, Solaris porter; and more, they are volunteers who
contribute patches to OpenOffice.org source code.  One of them have
been busy with creating child workspaces.

> (we are supposed to do it about news in NLC on com@ :)
Let us try.  Time for Native Language Projects speak out.
Now you all may want to subscribe:
com@native-lang.openoffice.org
:)
Thanks,