Gabriel Lorenzo Lagunes Castillo wrote:
I´ve being using openoffice for a time now and I´m very pleased with the product. Nevertheless, there is one feature Microsoft Word has that I find very usefull and don´t find it in Openoffice.org or StarOffice: see my footnotes all together at the bottom of the screen so I can properly edit them. This is very useful in order to see the prior footnote and know if I have to use Ibidem, opcit, etc. without having to go to the page where the footnote actually is. Is there a chance new version of openoffice.org might have this feature?

Regards,

Gabriel Lagunes
Mexico City

P.S. Sorry for my terrible english

Do you mean all the footnotes for that page in the same spot, or all footnotes together for the whole doc, like endnotes?

If you want to make endnotes, perhaps this page will help, <http://openoffice.peschtra.com/tips/oootta.html#Endnotes>.

HTH,

--
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org