Volk, Andrew M wrote:
Ah!  Thanks for the tip.  It works great (after you save the file).

(Contentious?  Well, I like the filename for documents, so I'm happy.)

Andrew Volk

I like the way 1.1.x treats it, in so far as I have a choice, between the file name or the file title. If I am edited something I want to save on the web, the file name will most likely include underscores which I don't want to see in the menu bar.

I am hoping for an option in some subsequent 2.0 build.

--
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org