Peter Reaper wrote:
Sam Hiser on 31.05.2005 15:39 wrote:

Perhaps someone would like to help Robert convert his problems into bug
reports?

I used to be "someone" and have spent hundreds of hours reporting and commenting on bugs (for Mozilla), most of which are still sitting there, unfixed. It seems that my priorities are not those of the programmers. :-(

Well, in general it is useless to criticize OOo on this list without also filing an RFE at some point, because, and I could be wrong, I don't think a whole lot of developers are around here.

I will say in the past few months, I have seen at least two changes that "couldn't possibly be made in 2.0 because of time", get accomplished because of chatter from the lists.

Is there another "someone" around here? :-)

PS. What are the posting guidelines around here? Top/bottom-posting? Cropping?

Bottom posts seem to be preferred with cropping (is this the same as snipping) when possible, especially when replying to long posts with very little new content.

Welcome to the list.

--
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org