Peter Reaper wrote:
Dave, I sincerely hope you are not a fanboy. Although some of your
defensive/aggressive terminology suggests that might be. :-P

I don't think this is case. I think he, along with others, want people to offer suggestion and help and not just come on the list and complain and then say they don't have time when they are told to file RFEs.

That is a common emotion on the list.

Clearly, Robert is *not* a troll. He *may* be ignorant of some facts (I don't know), or he may see things differently than you. He might even have some valid criticism.

I don't know that this is clear. Why would you say this?

Relax, let ideas flow. :-)

Ideas can flow, but they need to be constructive. This is not a forum to paste errors in the code, unless the post is to see if someone else can confirm the error. As you know, that is what issuezilla is for. :)

--
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org