Jonathan Kaye wrote:

Thanks for the interesting posting, Adrian. One thing I didn't quite
understand is, can you now use Thunderbird with your pocket pc? My
friend is using Outlook (not express) on his desktop because he uses it
on his palmtop. He'd be happy to switch to TB if it could also run on
his palmtop.
Cheers,
Jonathan

You can use TB with a Palm OS device, I don't know about a Pocket PC (MS Based.)

--
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org