Pam Patton wrote:

> I have a spreadsheet in the open office 1.9.7 that I opened this morning and
> had
> no problems.  I saved it and closed it and upon trying to reopen it comes up
> with "filter selection" and will not let me open the file.  I am attaching
> the
> file.  Do you have any idea why this would happen?

The file is broken, obviously the version you use had a severe bug.
Please consider that you are using a beta version that is not
recommended for editing important documents.

The attached document is just an empty so called "OLE" storage, a
container that is used to store MS Office or StarOffice binary format
documents. This reminds me on a bug we had in our Beta that is fixed
meanwhile, so using the latest milestone could help.
The final version of OOo2.0 shouldn't contain bugs like this one.

Best regards,
Mathias

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.