Mathias Bauer on 01.06.2005 13:21 wrote:
Peter Reaper wrote:

The same argument is given from OE (l)users. ;-)

So OE users are requesting f=f too?  :-P

FF *could* be a nice option, but unfortunately the implementation in
Mozilla/TB sucks.

It doesn't suck nearly as much as reading posts that look like this:

http://lairo.com/files/Bad-Text-Wrapping.jpg

It forces you to resize your window to a
ridiculously small size. IMHO the floating width should be set by the
user, independent from the window size (default should be the usual ~70
chars).

Sounds like a reasonable idea (although I see no problem with *reducing* the window size to regulate the contents).

If the
window size nonsense was removed I would even consider turning it on
again for *reading*, but still not for sending (because of the mentioned
bugs).

So, are you seeing bugs in my posts?

--
Regards,