Mathias Bauer wrote:
I hoped to get some comments on my idea to use a document specific
property wether the title should be displayed or the file name, until
now to no avail.

If such setting would travel with the document (.i.e.- I email the document to someone, and when he/she opens it they get the same setting that I set), I think it is a good solution. It will be good if the user can set the default (or at least save it in a template) as well.

--
Shoshannah Forbes
http://www.xslf.com