*  Who you are;
Kevin Brubeck Unhammer, CS / HCI / "AI" undergraduate at U. of Oslo.
*  A few words on your background;
Umm... one translation of an open-source program+site to Norwegian
(audacity.sf.net), long time "interest" in the open source movement
and computer programming.
*  Your interest in OpenOffice.org; and
I use it all the time, and love seeing people convert from MS :-)
*  What you would like to see happen with OpenOffice.org.
World domination.

Now that that's over with, I just have one little question.
Does anyone here have a slight inkling of when OO2 will be out of
beta? It was hard finding any details on it on the site. (I'm just
asking to see if it's worth spreading 1.1.4 to non-OO-people now, or
if I should wait. Strategic thinking, and all that.)

Sincerely,
Kevin Brubeck Unhammer