M. Fioretti wrote:
On Sun, Jul 24, 2005 01:21:34 AM -0500, Peter Kupfer OOo
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

M. Fioretti wrote:

2) ... and *I* personally explained how to do that 15 months ago, on the
 OpenOffice users list. That's why I'm still a bit pissed, can I?
 Right now I get a "servlet error" by the oo.org search engine, but
 as soon as you can, you might want to read the thread (started on
 april 17, 2004) titled

 "[users] new solution for unsubscribed users, was: Who is CPH? "

 The way it's explained there needs some refinement, but it would
 definitely work as it should.

As I recall, didn't your solution call for something that our mailing list provider/program can't do?

Yes. This is why I explained 15 months ago, and repeated yesterday,
that it requires "Only a one time setup by one regular OO.o
contributor" (those who you in another message defined better as "high
ranking list administrators") on his or her computer.

Ciao,
        Marco

And why didn't they do. It would seem that CPH, who dedicates a crap load of time to reposting ccing messages, would do this simple step if it would save him time.

--
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org