On 7/24/05, M. Fioretti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for knowing my bank balance, job status, problems and fixed
> expenses so much better than me.

You seem to know everyone else's on the list.  You seem to know that
everyone on the list has one of these computers with always on access.
 You seem to know that everyone else on the list is as "technically
knowledgable" as you.  Since you are able to look into the houses and
lives of every single member of this list and know "There *has to be*
some people, or at least one of you guys that can do this!" - then I
am entitled to know the same about you.  You presume that there is
someone out there with the time, talent, know-how, money, hardware,
software, and *DESIRE* to do it.  If *you* aren't able to do it, (as
you claim), then what makes you think anyone else is?  Are you more
special than us?  Do you have some sort of note from your doctor
saying you don't have to play at recess today?  If you aren't able
to/don't want to do it, then why do you assume it is so easy for
anyone else?

THat is what I was saying.  You say there are "Completely different
reasons" why you can't do it - well, same goes for each and every
person on the list, buddy.

Get over yourself, you're no more special than the people who aren't
subscribed.  You know more intelligent than the hundreds of trained
programmers in the community.  You have no greater insight into email
list management than the *PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY GET PAID TO DO IT HERE*.
 And yes, someone, somewhere is getting money to make sure the
OpenOffice.org lists are up and running.

So, call me a child all you wish, I'm not the one throwing a tantrum
everytime someone doesn't wrap their email or snip enough for you.
You know, they may not change the header, but when the first line of
an email is "You don't seem to be subscribed, so you might not have
seen..."  *THEN* you can hit delete, or is one of your many personal
problems that you can't read quickly, so that takes you more than a
couple of seconds?

-Chad Smith