Ian Lynch wrote:
On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 14:14 +0300, Rich wrote:
..
there are a lot of half-developed projects at this area, also some that are considered pretty mature. unfortunately, i haven't had time to evaluate them myself, but one project that was ecommended was
http://ganttproject.sourceforge.net/index.php

Mr Project on Linux? To be honest I haven't looked at any of these
things in any detail because for me its quicker to just use a
spreadsheet or OOo Draw for the sort of things I manage, maybe if I ran
a construction company it would be different.

i think, there was an article on newsforge - and according to comments mrproject was not sophisticated enough for anything above average :)

ganttproject was suggested there and in several other places i have spotted discussion about pm applications.
--
 Rich