Hi,

I've been deploying OO beta2 on a part of my network (20 PCs) all the network is 500 PCs

I dit it using GPO and it wok fine

I did a MSI of Dicooo and it wok fine too

there is one problem  that could easely solve i think ;o))

OO store tempory file in the application data directory of the curent user (like firefox does)

this is a probleme with profiles that are dowloaded from server uploaded for each session of the user and so the load of the network increase quickly

if this temp files are stores in local setting/temp from the profile of the curent user these file would be left on the computer

I use a limitation of the size of the profile. I can exclude some directorys of the moving profile but i can't exclude them from cacl of the size. The files storded in local setting / temp are not include in that size

I think it's a real, problem fo using OO in Companys

reagards

PS I hope that you understood me because my english is.....