Alexandro Colorado wrote:

I don't understand how an office suite is bluetooth
enabled
- isn't that an operating system thing?).

It is and is not, having an option that sends by email could also have a plug-in that sends by bluetooth. I think you see this on Outlooks plug-ins for syncing your palm.

That's still Application Layer stuff, getting Outlook to talk to the Application Layer of the Palm OS. The actual communication is via lower level protocols in the OS. Outlook doesn't know and doesn't care if the communication happens via Bluetooth, USB, Serial port, or Infrared.

Rod