Um, strange.
At the moment I have the opposite problem - i get the language pack only...

Om OOo main site i choose "the RC version"
http://download.openoffice.org/2.0.0rc/index.html
then choose swedish, next screeen download, and then i an presented all the
language packs
http://oootranslation.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/2.0.0rc1/
(so go to that URL to get your language pack)

But not the OOo installation file... ??

So I think they are working on changing something...
I´ll try later.

/Morgan

dadadidi 15:06 2005-09-27:
>I would like to confirm that. I`m desparatly searching the language packs for
>ge and it. We have already distributed 2500 copies of OOo 1.1.4 and want to
test the new OOo2.0 in our bilingual environment.
--
Morgan Olsson, Kivik, Sweden