On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 13:44:53 +0100, Nicolas Mailhot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Le dimanche 09 octobre 2005 à 23:51 -0500, Robert Derman a écrit :

Robert Derman replies:  It it turned on by default in the new OOo 2.0!
I am not sure what the interval is, but I know that 2.0 does autosave
from time to time.

This is a damn stupid thing to do.
Means anyone consulting a document on a shared folder will change it
(you get even more fun when the document uses the savedate macro
somewhere)

Autosave is *evil* in a corporate context. You really need something
more like "autosave to a separate doc and only overwrite the original
one on user command"

You can always uncheck it...

--
Alexandro Colorado