on 10/10/05 12:41 'Nicolas Mailhot' wrote:

I have explained why this default is a problem. Twice.
Have you anything to say on the subject except trolling on the message
tone ?

You claim this is a problem, but you have offered no objective data to back it up, only your opinion. I found it easier to change the default value than the amount of energy you have already spent on this topic. Please point us to an independent (or even not so independent) study that backs your claim and you will win my support.

Troll, indeed. Harrumph. ;)

SJK