Nicu Buculei wrote:
Steve Kopischke wrote:

Chad - you are intentionally misreading Jonathon's posts just to try and get a rise out of him. If that is your intention, take it to e-mail.

Jonathon - your contentions would be easier to acknowledge if you could provide more than veiled references to unnamed entities.

I suspect one of those unnamed entities is the USA government

I've stayed out of this, but at this point, I'll make one comment: there's no way I'll use google mail, just because, from what I read, *nothing* actualy ever gets deleted off of *their* servers.

So when the Bushista send agents to look at your mail for "evidence" of disloyalty to the Fuhrer, er, president, they're still there.

No, thanks.

        mark

--
How long will it be until we see helicopters evacuating occupation troops from the US embassy in Baghdad? - Warren