just take this last six months in iraq, murder of civilians and pillaging of oil, rape - the prison camp convictions stops short. And thats the big stuff run by the generals.

John Picken

Daniel Carrera wrote:
Chad Smith wrote:

I can't believe you just accused the US government of rape, murder, and
piliaging.

I will never take anything you have to say seriously again, nicu. I have
completely lost all respect for you.

You don't believe this has ever happened?
It's really scary that you are unable to even consider your government might be responsible for attrocities. I think you should grab a history book and have a read. You can start with the chapter on Vietnam. Then move on to the chapter on "relationships with Latin America".

Cheers,
Daniel.