Hey, for a while I have been thinking about how I could go about
taking notes during lectures. I had been using one note for a while
but then got sick of using such a horrible operating system. I then
decided to write my own note taking application, but have since gave
up realising that nothing i could write could ever meet the power of
one note. One note was the one single reason I installed windows in
the first instance.

On a whim, I crated a master template for use with OO Writer, witch to
 supprise work awsome because now I can use my fav os and office suite
with all the tools combined.

But, to conclude.. it would be cool if a note taking application could
be included with the OO suite, and how many students have been waiting
for such a tool :)

Anthony Fielding