On Tue October 18 2005 16:12, + Barry Bramwell wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ***********************
> is really good, BUT, would it be possible to make the sheet tabs change
> colour when selected, instead of just white or grey?
> Several times, when I've selected some sheets to alter them, I forget
> they're selected, continue to input data only to find that it has changed
> more that one sheet!

This sounds like a reasonable change request. Can you please report this in
issuezilla ? ( http://openoffice.org -> "My Pages" -> "Register", then when
you receive a confirmation email, "Login" and "File an issue" )
In this way the relevant developers will see your suggestion and you will also
see the progress of this feature if it is accepted.

Please reply to discuss@openoffice.org only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ