James Walker wrote:

Ian Lynch wrote:

On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 17:35 +0100, Daniel Carrera wrote:

Thank you for demonstrating your inability to grasp basic concepts even after they've been explained a dozen times to you.

Guys you are wasting your time. I have been working in education for 27
years and beleive me, Chad is a lost cause. Anything beyond the
immediate and concrete is a mystery to him. Let's not waste time
responding.
I, for one, am going to have to agree with you on this, it seems a waste to even read any of his posts anymore, they all seem to say the same thing.

James

Are we sure that Chad is not simply a M$ employee?