On 10/31/05, Wesley Hobbie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So where is OpenOffice's version of InfoPath or Visio? I am a developer
> for
> a large technology company and I use Office a lot! I write some functional
> and detail designs and use Visio for UML diagrams.
>
> Senior Programmer
> Wes Hobbie

To paraphrase a Westwood College "You could be making video games"
commerical - We'd love to show you these programs, there's only one problem.
You haven't written them yet.

OpenOffice.org is an open source project, and any features you'd like to
add, we'd be happy to include in our next release, assuming they passed QA.
Since you are a Senior Programmer at a large technology company, it
shouldn't be a problem for you to whip something up, right?

To be honest, OpenOffice.org's Draw Vector Graphics program could probably
do a lot of the diagrams you need.

HTH!

- Chad Smith