On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 19:51:43 -0000, Randomthots <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I understand that. But the OOo homepage trumpets ODF like the second coming of Christ. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I would think the web presence is mostly targeted at the home and smb markets. The big-biz and goverments markets are the baily-wick of the professional sales staff.

You mean it ISN'T the second comming of Christ? oh maan...

--
Alexandro Colorado
CoLeader of OpenOffice.org ES